About Balin Law
Balin Law emphasizes courteous, personalized, efficient and effective service for each and every client. We have branch offices throughout Northeast Ohio, so help is never too far away.
Severe transportation problems? Our Caremobile can provide at-home service.
During business hours, your call will never be answered by a machine. That said, we use the newest technology and computerized case management systems to handle your case with efficiency and accuracy. All claims are handled directly - none are farmed out to other firms.
We take pride in offering the following:
- Free Initial Consultations
- Personal Care and Attention by Attorneys and Staff
- Timely Responses to Your Questions or Concerns
- Contingency Fee so we get paid only if we win your case
- Consultation at any one of our Office Locations
- Our mission is to serve the disabled and win them their much-needed and deserved disability benefits
joined our firm following his graduation from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in May 2009.
Mira Chopra has been associated with our office since 2003, writing numerous briefs at the Federal Court level and representing clients at administrative hearings on a variety of issues.
Amena Choudhury joined our firm in 2010.
Matthew Shupe graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BA in Cultural Anthropology and a BA in History from Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania in 2008.